Improve the accuracy of your waiting list with email validation
Email validation help you ensure the authenticity and reliability of the emails on your waiting list, so you can be confident that your all your email list is geniune and deliverable.
Here are some of the benefits of the email validation feature:
- It checks for syntax errors, so the emails on your waiting list are properly formatted and less likely to be rejected by the recipient's email server.
- It checks for hard bounces, so you can avoid sending messages to non-existent or invalid email addresses.
- It checks for risky domains, so you can avoid sending messages to domains that are often associated with spam or fraudulent activities.
- It checks for disposable domains, so you can avoid sending messages to temporary or throwaway email addresses that may be used for spamming or other unwanted activities.
- It checks for duplicates, so you can avoid sending multiple messages to the same email address.
- It checks for spam traps, so you can avoid sending messages to email addresses that are specifically set up to catch spam.
- It checks for business domains, so you can be sure that the emails on your waiting list are from legitimate business email addresses.
- It checks for deliverability, so you can have a better idea of how likely your messages are to be successfully delivered to the recipient's inbox.
To access this feature, please follow below steps:
- Ensure that you have sufficient email validation credits. You can check your credits from the Addons settings. If you need to purchase credits, you can do so from the Addons settings. Click here to buy credits now.
- Turn on the Auto validate email on signup feature from waitlist settings.
- To validate your existing list, use the 'Validate all emails' option in the bulk action on the submissions page.
By verifying the validity and deliverability of email addresses, you can be confident that your waitlist is genuine and reliable.