LaunchList widget works seamlessly with WordPress. You can use the Embed widget or build your form to integrate the widget. Follow the below guide to integrating the widget.
Step 0 - Get form key
To integrate the embed widget on the WordPress website, first, you need a LaunchList form key which you can get from the integration page.
Step 1 - Add a widget script into
- To add the script into the
<head>section, you need to install a plugin Add CSS and JS and activate it. Alternate plugin - Insert Headers and Footers
- After activating, go to the plugin settings. And add the below script to the HEAD section and save the settings.
<script src="https://getlaunchlist.com/js/widget.js" defer></script>
Step 2 - Add the form code into WordPress HTML block
- Create a new page or go to the existing page where you want to show the waitlist form
- Click on Add Block (+) button and search for HTML to show custom HTML widget block
- Paste the below code and Update the page
- Make sure you have replaced the FORM_KEY with your key from Step 0
<div class="launchlist-widget" data-key-id="FORM_KEY" data-height="180px"></div>
- Once updated, you'll see the widget on your WordPress page.