LaunchList widget works seamlessly with WordPress. You can use the Embed widget or build your form to integrate the widget. Follow the below guide to integrate the widget.
Step 0 - Get form key
To integrate the embed widget on the Squarespace website, first, you need a LaunchList form key which you can get from the integration page.
Step 1 - Add a widget script into
- Go to your Project Home
- Scroll down to the sidebar menu and click on Advanced
- On the Advanced menu, click on Code Injection
- Paste the below script into the Header section and save the settings
<script src="https://getlaunchlist.com/js/widget.js" defer></script>
Step 2 - Add the form code into the Squarespace Code block
- Go to the page where you want to show the widget
- Click on the ADD BLOCK button
- Search for Code block
- Drag and move where you want to embed
- Click on the Edit pencil icon
- Paste the below code content popup
- Make sure you have replaced the FORM_KEY with your key from Step 0
<div class="launchlist-widget" data-key-id="FORM_KEY" data-height="180px"></div>
- Once updated, you'll see the widget on your Squarespace site.